It’s said that spreading Happiness is one of the best things a person can do as a human being. Many times we as an individual feel sad lonely and depressed and it seems like there is no happiness in our lives. At that point of time, we need some kind of motivation to affect our lives and trust me sometimes it can even come from a “Happy Quote” or a Motivation Message sent by our friends or family. You never know who needs help so let us keep sharing motivation among each other sharing some quotes about Happiness to enlighten their mind. These Motivational Quotes and Happy Quotes can really impact our brain to the levels we can’t even imagine.
You never know who needs help so let us keep sharing motivation among each other sharing some quotes about Happiness to enlighten their mind. These Motivational Quotes and Happy Quotes can really impact our brain to the levels we can’t even imagine.
Let us start spreading these quotes with our friends and family and make them feel good about them, their life and this whole world. In this post we will cover the topics Happy Quote, Happiness Quotes, Motivational Quotes, Feel Good Quotes, Happy Quotes and Sayings, Happy Quotes in Hindi as well and last but not the least two, Happy Quotes for him and Happy Quotes for her and also much more so let’s begin with…
Happy Quotes – Happiness Quotes and Inspiration
This is 101 of the most inspiring, touching and helpful thoughts from the past on happiness.
- “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
- “Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.”
- “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.”
- “If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap.’
If you want happiness for a day — go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year — inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else.”
- “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.”
- “Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.”
- “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.”
- “It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.”
- “Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.”
Winnie the Pooh
- “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.”
- “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”
- “To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness.”
- “There are more things to alarm us than to harm us, and we suffer more often in apprehension than reality.”
- “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
Robert A. Heinlein
- “Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.”
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
- “The only joy in the world is to begin.”
- “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go”
- “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”
- “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon”
Winnie the Pooh
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
- “What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.”
- “There is only one cause of unhappiness: the false beliefs you have in your head, beliefs so widespread, so commonly held, that it never occurs to you to question them.”
Anthony de Mello
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.”
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”
- “Happiness depends upon ourselves.”
- “It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.”
- “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.”
- “If men would consider not so much wherein they differ, as wherein they agree, there would be far less of uncharitableness and angry feeling in the world.”
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.”
- “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight.”
- “It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.”
- “Happiness is acceptance.”
- “The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.”
James M. Barrie
- “We begin from the recognition that all beings cherish happiness and do not want suffering. It then becomes both morally wrong and pragmatically unwise to pursue only one’s own happiness oblivious to the feelings and aspirations of all others who surround us as members of the same human family. The wiser course is to think of others when pursuing our own happiness.”
- “Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.”
Dr. Robert Anthony
- “The unhappy derive comfort from the misfortunes of others.”
- “For many men, the acquisition of wealth does not end their troubles, it only changes them.”
- “A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?”
- “Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.”
- “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”
- “Happiness is a myth we seek,
If manifested surely irks;
Like river speeding to the plain,
On its arrival slows and murks.
For man is happy only in
His aspiration to the heights;
When he attains his goal, he cools
And longs for other distant flights.”
- “Happiness is a state of activity.”
- “This planet has – or rather had – a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn’t the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.”
- “Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.”
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”
- “The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.”
- “Men spend their lives in anticipations, in determining to be vastly happy at some period when they have time. But the present time has one advantage over every other – it is our own. Past opportunities are gone, future have not come. We may lay in a stock of pleasures, as we would lay in a stock of wine; but if we defer the tasting of them too long, we shall find that both are soured by age.”
Charles Caleb Colton
- “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.”
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
- “Happy he who learns to bear what he cannot change.”
- “When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened.”
- “I’d far rather be happy than right any day.”
- “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.”
- “The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.”
- “Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.”
- “The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.”
- “Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.”
- “Our envy always lasts longer than the happiness of those we envy.”
- “Happiness is a how; not a what. A talent, not an object.”
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”
- “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don’t even remember leaving open.”
- “The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.”
- “I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.”
- “Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while.”
- “Your work is discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.”
- “That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.”
Henry David Thoreau
- “Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.”
- “A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them; then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one’s neighbor — such is my idea of happiness.”
- “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.”
F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires.”
- “Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it.”
- “Gratitude is a vaccine, an antitoxin, and an antiseptic.”
John Henry Jowett
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
- “And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.”
Also make sure to check out our post about : Best Good Morning Quotes
- “If you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy.”
- “Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature…. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”
- “For most of life, nothing wonderful happens. If you don’t enjoy getting up and working and finishing your work and sitting down to a meal with family or friends, then the chances are you’re not going to be very happy. If someone bases his/her happiness on major events like a great job, huge amounts of money, a flawlessly happy marriage or a trip to Paris, that person isn’t going to be happy much of the time.
If, on the other hand, happiness depends on a good breakfast, flowers in the yard, a drink or a nap, then we are more likely to live with quite a bit of happiness.”
- “Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.”
- “The first recipe for happiness is: avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.”
- “The grass is always greener where you water it.”
- “Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another.”
Marquis de Condorcet
- “On a deeper level you are already complete. When you realize that, there is a playful, joyous energy behind what you do.”
- “The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves, and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life.”
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
- “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”
George Bernard Shaw
- “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow. It only saps today of its joy.”
- “A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life.”
William Arthur Ward
- “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.”
Mary Lou Retton
- “I believe compassion to be one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives.”
- “Follow your bliss and don’t be afraid, and doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be.”
- “Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation.”
- “Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
- “Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
- “The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain. Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter’s oven? And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives?
When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see in truth that you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”
- “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.”
- “Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy.”
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Happy Quotes for Him
- Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you would be here until the end of time.
- Superheroes were my weakness, and then you came along. I love you from the tips of your two-toned grunge cut to the soles of your vintage high-tops. You are real; you are you, and I will always be your number one fan.
- I believe that dreams can come true, because mine did when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear.
- I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.
- They say this kind of love is once in a lifetime, and I know you are the one for me. I offer you all of me today and for always. Thank you for showing me how it feels to be loved.
- I will love you until the stars go out and the tides no longer turn.
- Maybe it’s too early to say I love you, but I can’t keep it a secret. I’ve never felt this perfectly happy, and I wanted you to know that you’re the reason why.
- I love it when we cuddle and spend nights at home just as much as I love going on our adventures and crazy excursions. Any time spent with you is time spent well.
- 7.5 billion smiles in the world, and yours is the one that set my heart on fire.
- No matter what I say and what I do, there is not a single moment when I don’t think of you. I really miss you.
- I knew my feelings for you were real when I spent more time thinking about you than worrying about myself.
- I’ll never ask you to change for me, because you are perfect just the way you are.
- My sweet prince I loved you once, love you still, always have and always will.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. Never leave me. I would be an empty flame without you and my life would lose meaning.
Happy Quotes for Her
- Oh, you little girl, you stole my heart. To make it even, I will steal a kiss from you.
- True love is a glimpse of heaven. It is inspiring and uplifting just like you.
- Live, love, laugh…all three are important, and I get to do them all with you!
- You are the inspiration behind all that I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.
- Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent Heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life.
- You are the reason I wake up with a smile every morning. You are the secret to my peaceful nights.
- Kiss me. Hug me. Love me. The same quantity of those sweetest things I will return as soon as possible.
- My life is magical, wonderful and fantastical because you’re in it. Let’s work on making this a forever thing.
- My gratitude for having met you is surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.
- When you love me like that, I melt into honey. Let’s be sweet together.
- You are, and always have been, my dream girl. Even before I met you, your vision was in my mind just as you are.
- Between us is one thread: it tied our hearts so we walk close to each other always.
- In my hands is this heart. I want you to have it, because I’m so clumsy, so I’m afraid I’ll lose it or easily give it to someone else.
- You are the only air I breathe. You are ticking in my heart like a little clock. Yes, you wake me up every day, while I fall asleep dreaming of the days when I was alone. No longer am I in such a way.
- Just when I think I couldn’t love you more, you show up and give me another reason for wanting to live the rest of my life with you by my side.
- Two hearts ran to the end of the world. They recognized each other’s eyes at the final border of the end and infinity. In that particular moment, they hugged each other. No one dares to separate them.
- I love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.
- It’s official: I can’t live my life without you.
- No matter where you go, I will be by your side. Our unbreakable bonds mean we will be as one forever and face the world together.
- You beautiful woman of my life, you took it all from me. I took it all from you. So today, we can blackmail each other.
- FACT: We are perfect for each other.
- I wake in the morning thinking about you, and lay down at night with the same beautiful thought on my mind.
- Can anything be more valuable than our love? Since you are with me, my only measurement is in heartbeats.
- If you dare, take my hand and take me to where your heart is. I want to feel what it’s like to love like you.
- Sometimes, I knock on the doors of your heart, just to make sure I still live there.
- You’re still a little kitten that looks at my eyes, wanting love in this cold world.
- I wake up every morning with the excitement of a child on Christmas Day, just knowing that I’m with you.
- Take your time, and choose wisely they said.
Love will come when you are ready they said.
I did. I did. It did, and here we are together.
- My love for you knows no boundaries. You are the reason behind everything that is good in my life.
- 7.5 billion people on earth and we still found each other. It must be magic.
- Words cannot express all that you mean to me. May you somehow just know that which I cannot explain.
- All my days with you are days worth living. I’ve forgotten what it feels like to be alone.
- My life with you is something that I would never trade, even for all of the riches under Heaven.
- I give you my heart with full intention, gratefully knowing that my life will never be the same, but much better.
- Just when I thought that I couldn’t be any happier, I see you, and that all changes once again.
- Opposites attract according to the laws of magnetism. But we seem to be two peas out of the same pod, liking the same stuff, dreaming the same dreams and pushing back against the same silly rules. You and me forever.
- Everything you do is a source of joy for me. I can never be sad when I’m around you.
- Just seeing your face brightens even my darkest of days. Your light shines on all that I do.