Questions to Ask a Guy You Just Met: Meeting someone is both exciting as well as sometimes stressful. If you are a girl and you are going to talk to a guy then for many cases the nervousness increases. Do you always get nervous while talking to a guy who you met only once before a long time or just met? If yes, then you must have tried searching for some Questions to Ask a Guy You Just Met. Moreover asking right questions is the most important part whenever you are talking to someone. Today in this article we are going to solve this problem. We are sharing the best questions that you can ask a guy whom you just met. It is a common problem with every girl.
When you meet someone for the first time, then it is quite tough to figure out what to speak, making sure you are not making yourself fool in front of him. But one thing you can do is prepare a list of questions to ask the guy you just met. It may on online chat, over the phone or in person, you can ask a certain question to such a one meet guy. Here is a list of Questions to Ask a Guy You Just Met. A list means you need to ask him like you have gone through a pre-planned script. Just go through all and can make use of any of those that the situation demands at that time.
Questions to Ask a Guy You Just Met
Initiating a conversation with anyone who you just met is very difficult. But a little effort can make it stronger in future. So show your interest and start a conversation to know the other person better. Starting a talk from own side also has some positive sign. It indicates your interest in the opposite person. So start escalating some few questions to go deeper into friendship/relationship.
Some of these questions may be silly whereas some are serious. But asking all sort of questions will help you to understand whether you are compatible with each other or not.
25 questions to ask a guy whom you just met
- Where are you from?
- What do you do for a living?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?
- Do you have any siblings?
- Are you close to your parents?
- What makes you smile?
- Who is your biggest hero?
- What was your favorite cartoon as a child?
- What is your favorite movie?
- The important lesson that your ex-taught you.
- What is your favorite car?
- Name the craziest thing you have ever done?
- What are your best (or worst) hidden talents?
- What is your favorite sport?
- What was the most frightening moment of your life?
- What would you do if you had a million dollars?
- How would your best friend describe you in three sentences?
- What is the most memorable event from your childhood?
- What’s something I can’t tell from looking at you?
- Who do you look up to the most and why
- What is your idea on a perfect date?
- What is your best feature?
- Do you work out?
- What is your worst habit?
- Describe yourself in three words.
Make sure girls, the questions that you are asking to the guy may reverse back to you. So be prepared with your own answers also. All The Best.